Monday 3 February 2014

_______________________________>>CAR CRASH! :(


I have recently had a car crash and I am off for work and university to get better I am suffering from ripped muscle in my right shoulder and a fracture. This situation has totally made me bonkers as I have no idea how to deal with getting my projects done. I aim to finish my task on time hopefully. The car accident has made me fear being on the road and it has been hard for the past couple of months missing out on lectures and seminars and group meetings as well as not going to work. I have been very anti-social and quiet trying to recover. This effect has caused me stressed and made me very weak However, I do not plan to give up and I am trying to make my Short Drama Film Happen as this opportunity wont come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment